Health Care You’ve Earned. In the Home You Love.
Concierge Home Health Care is a private duty agency serving Southwest Florida, including Naples, Fort Myers, Port Charlotte and surrounding areas. Locally owned, Concierge was founded by a physician and trauma nurse who saw the need for a new approach to home care.
The Concierge team has a deep understanding of the issues faced by today’s seniors.
“Our mission is to maintain health and independence in adults with chronic disease who find it difficult to leave home,” says Shirlene Elkins, co-founder of Concierge. “You cannot cure a chronic illness, but you can postpone and lessen its effect on overall health and cognition.”
Concierge’s care managers coordinate a range of services. They are professionals who help resolve differences of opinion about core issues. Their care is based on the latest medical research on aging. These clinical studies show that diet, exercise and brain training slow the decline caused by chronic illnesses like dementia.
Home health agencies have found fertile ground in Southwest Florida because of the area’s high number of seniors. In fact, there are 35 home health care agencies in Collier County (Naples) alone.*
Concierge is different in these ways:
- Concierge uses a team approach involving physicians, nurses and other health care professionals.
- The company’s carefully screened caregivers are held to the highest standards of professionalism, experience and compassion. Each uses a unique care plan. An RN visits the home at least bi-weekly.
- Care plans are customized for the individual and include diet, exercise, brain training and other services as needed.
- Everything is grounded in the latest medical research. Concierge offers science-driven care for a better quality of life.
- Concierge is not a franchise or a national corporation that has to answer to shareholders.
* SOURCE: Florida Agency for Health Care Administration